Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Who knew I was so hot?

Mike had a work thing the other night, and we were supposed to dress up, and I haven't really gotten dressed up like that in a while, so I thought I would post some pictures: What? I didn't tell you that I chopped my hair off, got a boob job and lost 30 pounds? I am getting my hair done tomorrow, and I heard about this site, hairmixer. You can download a picture of yourself and mix and match hairstyles. I didn't have any plain head shots, so I just took one after a day of cleaning, no make up. Next time, I will have to try it looking a little more made-up, but what do you think?

Long and Lovely Linda a la Pink

Channeling Lindsay Lohan

I think I may have had an "aha" moment with this one:

Linda for president!

And finally, I find comfort in the fact that if I ever wanted to cross over, I would make a decent looking guy. I actually look a lot like my brother, kind of wierd.Anyways, I didn't find any great inspiration, but it was a fun way to kill some time while Mike watches his 10th basketball game of the week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Linda, that's nice! I like the the straight do with the streaks. I don't think Mike would take too kindly to you cross-dressing though! Congrats to your daughter, that's so cool!

Stewart Family said...

Love the post! I love all the styles you picked; if you ran for President I would vote for you!

We are 3. said...

that is awesome!! did you find a style that works for you??

Angie Lewis said...

That is seriously hilarious...before I read on from the first picture, I was like, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" Then I continued and it all made sense :)

Unknown said...

That was totally awesome. I love your new rack. Love it.

Sarah L. said...

Cool. what is that web site? I want to see what I look like :)

Nicki said...

Love it! I've been looking for an inexpensive boob job...I'll have to try it out.