Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Samantha!


Today was this sweet girl's first birthday! I can't believe that it has been a whole year, it has flown by! Mike took a half day today and we went to the zoo. I think Samantha was just happy to be outside. It was amazingly warm today!





She pulled her hair clip out and was left with this awesome do.



She didn't eat as much cake as I thought she would. She used one of the decorations as a dip stick and just ate the frosting.
She didn't really get the unwrapping thing, which drove Carter nuts. After a little bit of assistance, she got the hang of it.

We love you Samantha!

4 comments:

Stewart Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA! That is so fun that you went to the Zoo, the weather was so nice for the zoo!!

Angie Lewis said...

That's so much fun! I think it's awesome that Mike took part of the day off to have fun as a family! :)

Sarah L. said...

She is so cute. I love the after hair clip hair. I want to go to the zoo. Maybe I will. Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.