Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Walking!

Samantha is finally figuring out the walking thing! I know I should live in the moment, and not just be looking forward to the next phase. Generally, I would say that I am pretty good about that. She has been so frustrated over not being able to walk on her own, though. She wants to walk everywhere, and she gets mad when she can't; she just hasn't been able to get it down! She finally took a couple of steps on Sunday, and has been practicing ever since. I can't wait for her to start chasing Carter around instead of him always going after her. Revenge will be sweet...

2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

All right Samantha! Walking girl :o) I can't remember if that is a good or bad thing ;o)

Angie Lewis said...

Hooray for Samantha - that's so fun! :)