Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Out of it...

My friend Karen introduced me to gomusic.ru, which is a super cheap music site. I am thinking I will go ahead and get myself some new music, since the last CD I purchased was the Backyardigan's latest. So I am looking at the website, trying to pick out some new tunes and I am realizing that I am completely out of sync with the music world. Honestly, in the car I try to listen to my own music, but Carter's requests usually win out. Even when I do listen to my own music, it is all old stuff that I got in college, or even worse, high school. Help! There has to be someone new out there for me to fall in love with. Who are some of your favorites?

3 comments:

Angie Lewis said...

That kind of depends...what type of music do you already like? I always like Jack Johnson (who just came out with a new CD), someone newer that I have come to enjoy is Colbie Caillat (I might have spelled that wrong)...

S-T.E.C.H. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Stewart Family said...

Wish I could help. I am in the same boat. I haven't gotten myself a new CD since college. The last CD I bought was Wee Sing Animals. :o)

Hope you had a GREAT Birthday!