Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It’s all relative.

I was looking through pictures and I had to laugh out loud when I saw this one (this is me at about 6 months):DSC_0261_edited-1

I remember feeling huge then. Seriously? This is me now (admittedly not the best picture of me – I somehow become even less photogenic when pregnant). I may be at a slight angle, making me appear slightly larger than I really am. Only slightly though. I think there is something genetic about boys that makes them thing they get extra personal space from conception. DSC_0163 Anyways, I realize that I whine a lot, and I am definitely ready to be done being pregnant. In spite of this, I am incredibly grateful that I am healthy and as far as we know little Ben is healthy. I have a number of friends on bedrest and there is a couple in our ward who just lost a baby. It really puts things in perspective, we have been very blessed. I will take the aches and pains, rude comments and general hugeness if that’s what it takes! Only 2 more weeks (I hope)!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Dude, that little boy is low! Whenever my belly drops that much, I usually pop out a kid in a matter of a week. I will pray for you. Your poor bladder! I remember I would just pee myself when my kids finally dropped!

Jodee Luke said...

good luck hopefully it won't be that much longer! can't wait to see the lil' man!

Kat said...

That is funny. I look back at my prego pictures and just think wow, did I really look that bad?

Good luck!

We are 3. said...

WOW you are HUUUGE!!! Just joking... I got those comments at the end too. You just look cute and pregnant! :) Tell little Ben he'll be your favorite child if he makes an early appearance!

Forster pack said...

Linda you are looking so cute, and you get at least 10 points for smiling in your 3 trimester. Good Job! Love you bunches, see you soon.

Stewart Family said...

That is so great, that your time is almost up! I am excited to see photos of your new little one.