Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Doggy Daycare

We have been dog sitting for the past week. She is probably one of the best behaved dogs I have ever seen. She doesn't bark, is awesome with the kids and mostly lays around all day. I thought the kids would be so excited about it, and they were - for about the first hour. After that, I think they played in her kennel more than they played with her. It has been a great experience though and I am really glad that we did it. I have decided that we are definitely not ready for a dog any time in the near future (or possibly ever). I just feel like she gets neglected. I have a hard enough time giving the kids the attention that they want. And maybe it would be different with our own dog, and if I weren't 9 months pregnant and a little bit cranky, but I'm not ready to take that risk. So, we will enjoy the next week with her and then happily send her home to her family, where she will happily go, I am sure.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: