Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The little alien in my belly

At least that's what it looks like right now. That's right, I am pregnant! I'm about 3 months along, due the first part of September. This is the reason for the aforementioned frequent naps and exhaustion. I have been sick too, but mostly just tired. I know Mike is tired of coming home and me having nothing done all day. I am definitely looking forward to getting some motivation back. I would love to be able to finish some of our house projects before this baby gets here.

The good news is that I am starting to feel more like myself. The bad news is that the only thing that has helped my stomach feel better this past few months is eating. I have already gained a good portion of my pregnancy weight (thank you to everyone who may have noticed but not said anything). How soon is too soon to start wearing maternity clothes?

16 comments:

Jodee Luke said...

WHAT??? Oh my gosh Linda that is so exciting!!! Congrats congrats congrats! You are quite the little secret keeper....oh and don't worry because I'll be sportin' maternity clothes months after the baby is born! Yeah...I'm so happy for you guys:)

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Kat said...

I wondered, only because of the few posts about carseats and such. Congrats! Very exciting. So, do you know what the baby is? I couldn't tell by the alien picture.

Thanks again for spreading the word about my dad. He is doing really well and they hope to be home by Friday.

Jessica said...

Yippy! I'm so excited for another little Chaplin, your kids are my fav! You are such an amazing mom, I look up to you so much! I'm super super excited for this!

Angie Lewis said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting!

Sarah said...

Congrats! We are super excited for you guys.

Miriam said...

Congratulations!! That's so great! Samantha in my mind is still a baby since that's how she was when we left, how exciting for the Chaplins.

S-T.E.C.H. said...

I have been in maternity clothes since week 9....so BRAVO TO YOU!!! Love you doll...

Karen said...

So Exciting. We need more Chaplin kids in the world!

Stewart Family said...

Congratulations :o) Round three!! Glad your starting to feel better!!

Sarah L. said...

You're crazy!! jk That is great. I'm way excited for you. You'll have to coach me on how to have 3 whenever I take that BIG step:) I hope you feel energized during this next trimester:)

Ruth said...

Congrats! So exciting! Hope you feel better soon!

Kristi said...

I started wearing maternity when I was 12 weeks pregnant. It seems like I show earlier and earlier with every baby.

vanessa said...

Hey congratulations! That's awesome! I hope the pregnancy goes well.

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!~

Manda L. said...

Congrats!! What a trooper you are to have that and the cast bit going on!!