Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

We love Aunt Amber!

It has been so much fun having Amber here with us this week! The kids love her and it is so nice to have the extra help. We started out the week with haircuts for everyone (Amber does hair out in Utah). Here are some of the before and afters:

Samantha:

Samantha is such a princess. She loved getting her hair blown dry and was asking for another haircut the next day.

Carter: He had some pretty serious perma-bedhead in the back, so we went extra short.

We had to use two capes to cover him and his wheelchair because he can't sit in a real chair.

He loves his new short hair! Washing it is so much easier and I don't have to comb it at all!

Now that Mike is home, we are going out tonight for a night on the town and then tomorrow she is watching the kids while Mike and I go run some errands. This week has flown by and I can't believe that she is leaving tomorrow night! We will be so sad to see her go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Carter looks like a tarantula!! Haha!!

I was going to ask if you could babysit tonite. I see how it is.

Just kidding. :) Have fun!!!!!

(I'm sure our "night on the town" will turn into "night on the sofa")

Kristi said...

I love Samantha's hair! It is totally fabulous. I am a total fan of bob cuts for little girls.

I am sorry about the extra week, but it will be worth it in the end. When I was a teenager, I had the doctor take my cast off two weeks early because I wanted to play soccer again. Needless to say, it hadn't healed properly, and I regret it almost every day!

Sarah said...

That picture of Carter in his wheel chair is so funny!

Stewart Family said...

Samantha's hair looks so cute. Seems like a fun week with your sister.

How is Carter doing? Is he almost done in the cast?