Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My name is Linda. I am an addict.

My cable/internet went on the fritz last night and I came to the startling realization that I am absolutely addicted to Time Warner Cable. I cannot live without them. Pathetic, yes. I am fully aware that I have an issue that needs addressing. Really it is the internet that got to me the most. Don't get me wrong, I was bugged that I have no idea what happened on American Idol, but I think I would die without internet. Every night on the way to bed I swing by the office to do one last blog/email/Facebook check and then turn off the computer and head up to bed. Last night I was so disoriented without that step that I forgot to brush my teeth. Gross, I know - I realized it after I had hopped into bed and had to get up again to do it. Luckily Mike's Blackberry pulled through in a pinch and I didn't miss anything vital.

With the way that I love the internet you would think that I am getting some seriously great emails or something. The sad thing is that I'm not, I think that it's my link to the outside world during the day. Am I the only one with this issue?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha no you are not...I lost the internet and cable when the people upstairs moved and i have been dying. You dont realize how much you depend on internet for things until you lose it.