Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pregnancy Dreams

I had a dream the other night in which Mike and I went to a friend's pottery sale. This "pottery" looked like it had been made by a second grader at best. Mike got mad at me because I wouldn't let him have a pottery wheel. After this, we attended the wedding of a family friend (who is already married). And then I went to a Michael Jackson concert. This is the best part - I was sitting next to Saddam Hussein. And yes, I know he is dead. Anyways, they started the concert by singing the national anthem (don't all concerts start this way?). However, when it started, a bunch of Lord of the Rings geeks came out dressed up and sang it in elvish. An old co-worker was sitting in front of me and got up and started singing along (she was an LOTR geek - a cool one, but definitely into LOTR more than the average person) until I knocked her wedding rings off the balcony. All the while, Saddam is offering to off people for me. Strangest dream ever? Quite possibly. I am contributing it to pregnancy hormones because I don't even want to think about what this could possibly mean about my life.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Okay, you are preaching to the choir. I have the weirdest dreams ever. The other night, I had a dream my brother murdered five people. Ya, disturbing I know!

Congratulations on you pregnancy! That is so awesome. I will pray your third child is not as crazy as Wyatt. I can't wait to see what you are having. Good luck!

Unknown said...

You need serious help.

January said...

OMG! Sweety I am laughing so hard over here. That is hilarious!!!