Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Better late than never!

We left the day after Halloween, so I never got to post our Halloween pictures. The day was horrible. Carter wanted to be Buzz again after we bought the Pooh costume for him, so I had to fight him to put it on. Then we missed the Halloween party at Maggie Moo's that we had planned on going to and so we ended up going to the children's museum for their little Halloween activities. I should have known better than to go when we only had an hour. It was horrible getting them out of there and then they were just cranky for the rest of the day. Once Mike got home things got better. Carter really got trick-or-treating this year, which was fun. Samantha definitely held her own. Her new favorite phrase is "I want a treat". I think it's about time for detox.

Love the mischievous look:

All "pooh"ped out.
This picture pretty much describes the night; "Carter, wait up!!!"

0 comments: