Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Party Animal


I just have to say that although we struggle a lot with Carter (he inherited more of my traits than I would have liked), he is such a joy. We were at my good friend Jessica's birthday party tonight and he was just the life of the party! He absolutely loves these get-togethers. He talks to all the adults, entertains us and then hugs everyone as we leave. Tonight as we left, he said "well that was sure a nice party!" He is such a ham at these things. He was so disappointed last week when he couldn't come to Karen's baby shower. I honestly think that he would have more fun if we invited all of our adult friends over for his birthday next month than if we had a party with his friends. He totally cracks me up. He says the most mature things at times, and I just have to do a double take to make sure that it was really him that said it. Like tonight he was telling Jessica good job for something and it was like he was almost talking down to her. "Good job Jessica, you did that really well!" or something like that. He definitely keeps us on our toes!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this picture of him, so darling!