Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Won't you be my neighbor?



My neighbor has been trying to sell his house for a while now. And as some of you know, I have been trying to sell it to friends so we can have great neighbors. He came over the other day to let me know that he has dropped the price to $189,000 and is offering all sorts of incentives (snow blower, lawn mower, etc). His contract with his agent is up around Thanksgiving, so he would be willing to go lower without the agent commission. It's 4 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, 2 1/2 car garage. You can read more about it here. If you want to see it, let me know and we can schedule it directly through John. You know you want to be my neighbor. I make cookies and bread...

5 comments:

Sarah L. said...

As much as I love you I don't want to live in the snow anymore:))))

Jessica said...

For those of you considering this...I just want you to know that the Bread and cookies are SO FABULOUS! You'd love being neighbors with the Chaplins!

The Burnetts said...

Oh, how we would LOVE to be your neighbors! I can't believe a house that size is going for so little...although I think we will be forever tainted by the CA prices...everything outside of CA seems like such a good deal!

Hope you find someone great to live there!

Angie Lewis said...

If we were still in the area, I'd love to be your neighbor! :) (I'd love to get cookies and bread too...)

Christine Chaplin said...

If Mike can get me a buyer's job at Kohls, we'd love to move! I've never ever lived so close to family! Plus Chi-town is so close! Now . . . if only I could convince Jon . . .