Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Are you kidding me?!?

I turned on my radio today and what came on? Christmas music. That's right. Christmas music. On Halloween. Couldn't they have waited until Nov 1 at least? This is pretty much the only station I listen to and I am pretty sure they play continuous Christmas music through New Year. I was not a happy camper. Looks like CD's will be making a comeback. I need a new FM transmitter for my MP3.

I am leaving for Utah tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I can't wait for this election to be over. It doesn't matter who you like, there is always some who disagrees. I am so tired of all the arguing and negativity. Neither candidate is perfect and some things are going to suck regardless of who wins. Can't we all just get along? Along those same lines, you aren't allowed to complain about the winner if you didn't vote, so vote! At least you will have whining rights for the next 4 years.

3 comments:

January said...

Dont you hate that. Its one of my biggest pet peezs. Paul and I were in Walmart and they were doing the same thing! Christmas music on Halloween. Grrrr

Manda L. said...

Sorry Kids I love Christmas music. I am all about it the day after Halloween!

Sarah L. said...

I am so glad the elections are over. Wow, where'd all the nice people go:) Hope you had fun in UT