Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Utah

This probably would have been better had I posted right after I got back, but I got busy, so this is our Utah trip in a nutshell.


We stayed at my brother's house with his awesome family (Carter took this picture):
Had fun with cousins:
It snowed one of the first days we were there (the weather was beautiful back home - go figure):
We made new friends - Carter and Ashton getting crazy: And hung out with old ones - me and my best friends from high school:

We ate great food - Wingers, Los Hermanos, Apollo burger, Taco Time, Brick Oven, Chili's - YUM!
We hunted flies. Ok, Carter was on his own with this one:
We slept with a large purple horse - again, just Carter:
We performed slave labor. Just kidding - Carter and Samantha had a blast helping Grandpa pick up the walnuts from his tree:
We spent some quality time with one of our favorite aunts, Amber:
We were stinkers at the Bean Museum:
We had a tea party with service for 20:
Carter reconnected with his betrothed. Tell me they're not the cutest couple ever (this is Eliza Ward). Once we showed up at the Ward's house these two disappeared and were inseparable:

And quite possible the best part of the trip, we went to the BYU game with Grandpa.
Thank you Amanda and Andy!

Carter insisted on winking in this one:
Overall, it was one of the best Utah trips yet. The kids missed Mike (so did I), but we had a great time visiting with family. I am actually looking forward to going back!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm a little concerned: 1st I thought I was Carters heart-throb (I'm crushed) 2nd I think my heart will heal better knowing he now sleeps with purple unicorns...so it's not my fault he fell out of love...he must just not be into beautiful women any more.

Manda L. said...

I am glad you had a great time in Utah. We are so glad you guys had a good time at the game and the tickets got used!! Hopefully we will get to see you next time you come :)

Forster pack said...

We loved having you. Maybe next time Jim dobson will show up. Love you guys. Thanks for loving us in our White trash glory. Mike you better come next time