Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Puppy Love

Carter picked out Homeward Bound for our movie last weekend and ever since then, I have seriously wanted a golden retriever. I know it's strange and out of the blue and yes, I do have 2 cats (I am secretly hoping it would eat them - kidding! Kind of). Anyways, I have always thought that little boys should have dogs. And, Carter is super cute with dogs that he knows. I have been looking at the GR rescue sites - there are 2 in Wisconsin! Who knew there were so many dogs to be rescued? Anyways, how can you not love this face? I would get an older one so I wouldn't have to deal with all the puppy energy and training. I know they require work, but it would be fun, right? It's all I can do to not fill out the application right now. But I won't, I think my plate is full enough. Someday soon, though...

3 comments:

Christine Chaplin said...

If you do get dog, Golden Retreivers are great with kids! Jon and I will probably get one once we have kids in elementary school. Very family friendly dog. I like the blonder ones . . .

Christine Chaplin said...

Oh yeah, you can have Carlos if you want to. ;-)

Jessica said...

Do it! Oh please oh please, then Nola can have a friend to play with, and your pup can run her out of energy! I'd just love it!