Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh, Baby!

Tonight I threw a baby shower for my good friend Karen. I was so excited to do it, because this girl has thrown her share of showers and then some. She is always the first to volunteer to do them. She throws and attends baby showers faithfully although it must have been torture sitting through all that baby talk when she didn't have kids. She has been a great friend and tonight it showed! So many people came to support her. We had a full house! It was great though, she got some great gifts and I think we all had a good time. So, thank you to everyone who helped (especially Jessica)! And a big thank you to everyone who came!





1 comments:

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

It was great to meet you, Linda. What a fun party! I loved that the games were not your typical baby shower games. Thanks for the nice evening and yummy food! (my kids loved the cookies--I gave "sweet pea" to my 16 yr old son, "princess" to my 14 yr old son, and a pink one to my 9 yr old tomboy. They got past the sayings and just devoured them!)

Patty