Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sammy B

That is what Carter has started calling her. I love that he came up with his own nickname for her. If you have spent any time with me and my kids, you know that I have about a million nicknames for them. Samantha has Sammers, Sweet Pea, Little Missy Moo, Samarama, Sammy Poo, Stinky (it's really a term of endearment for a lot of people in my life), Princess, Baby Girl, and anything else that happens to pop into my head at the time.
Anyways, whatever you call her, she is so much fun right now. If I could bottle her as she is right now I totally would.

I went in to get her up the other morning and found this:


We just happened to get 2 packages in one day and Carter had the idea of making a robot out of the boxes. Samantha took over and walked around in it for a good half hour.

This, though, I could do without. I don't think Carter even knew what time out was at this age. Samantha not only knows, she knows to stay there until the timer goes off. I guess I am doing better at some things. At this rate, our 9th child should be perfect.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is seriously the saddest picture! It totally breaks your heart, but it is SO necessary! I love that you call her missy moo. We call Violet that as well, too. Along with things like turd, stinker, poop....ya, we are really good parents!