Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Take me away

Carter's all time favorite song right now is Natasha Bedingfield's Pocketful of Sunshine. He will watch the video on YouTube over and over. He has seen it so many times that he can narrate what is happening on the video while just listening to the song - "this is where they are doing the cool moves...now she is on a flower...". Samantha can now say "I wanna dance. Away." The other day in the car, Samantha was crying and Carter was almost asleep. It came on the radio and within seconds they were both smiling and dancing in their car seats. The point is, they love it. Where this is all going is the other day Carter was in time out and I hear him start to sing as he is crying..."take me away, to a better place, I want to take you away...". I wish I had caught it on tape. It was hilarious. Such drama. Tonight as he was throwing the temper tantrum of his life he started saying "this is terrible" over and over. It's so hard not to laugh sometimes.

0 comments: