Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chuck E Cheese!

We have been telling Carter forever that we would take him to Chuck E Cheese's when he was potty trained. I think the pressure of it all freaked him out, because he would always have accidents the day that we were planning on going. Friday Mike had a half day, so we decided to surprise Carter and go. He had such a great time. If he had to pick between me and Chuck E., I am pretty sure he would pick Chuck. It took 3 hours for us to spend our 100 tokens and then 5 minutes to spend all the tickets that we won (Mike beat the basketball game after only 5 tries). I forget how exhausting it is. It will be a while before we go again, but it was definitely a good time!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The York Family said...

I think all kids choose chuck over mom!!!

Ivie Family said...

Linda,
So I always stalk your blog and decided that it was time I just fessed up and added a link to your page from mine, I hope you don't mind. Carter cracks me up! I think that he is so funny it is to bad we don't live closer so the boys and the girls could play, they are just about the same ages!
Michelle