Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of school!

My baby is all grown up and off to school! This is what he had to say about it:

I sang songs and ate a snack. I met Ms. Jones, my teacher. She's nice. I thought she was going to be really really nice, and she was. The kids in my class are good. I don't know their names yet, but I will learn them (good luck, there are some doozies). I was trying to make friends but I didn't yet.
I actually did better than I thought I would. It was hard to walk away, but there were no tears. I think he had fun;he said he was excited to go back tomorrow anyways. I was just relieved when I went to pick him up and he was in the same clothes I dropped him off in. I was so worried all day that he would have an accident. He has been doing really great, but when he gets involved in something fun he has a hard time stopping to go to the bathroom. But, he just held it all day, bless his heart.
We are looking forward to tomorrow!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The York Family said...

He looks so much like Mike. School is always more hard for mom. He looks so grown up. What a cutie. Miss ya.

Sarah said...

Carter has gotten so big! He is such a cutie pie and I loved how you put what he had to say about his first day of school.

Kat said...

He is so cute, and what a ham he is. I know that when it is time for Kaden to go to school I am pretty sure I will be a basket case, as well as the entire Linford family. (I swear, too much attachment with them.) ;o)

Stewart Family said...

All right! First day of school! That is amazing. Glad that he did so good!

We are 3. said...

He looks so proud with his little backpack on! Its hard to believe he's old enough for school!

Sarah L. said...

Very cute. Asher starts preschool in Sept. He is way excited. The only problem is that it is soooo expensive here. I don't know about there but it's out of control here. Love the new blog template