Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Twilight bugs

I have at least 30 mosquito and/or ant bites on my feet (I swear I am not exaggerating). I have no idea how they all got there without me noticing, but I am pretty much incapacitated by them. I itch constantly. The only thing I have found that takes my mind off my feet is reading the Twilight series :). I have been so itchy that I have been able to finish the first 2 books in the last 3 days. Sorry kids...sorry big pile of laundry...sorry Jayme, you will have to wait. It is absolutely true that once you start these books, you can't put them down! I am going to show some restraint and wait a few days before securing the 3rd and 4th books...at least that's what I tell Mike. If anyone out there has them for me to borrow, let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Linda, I do have them for you to borrow, but you have to come to California to come and get them. I was the same way reading the books. I felt like the world's worst parent!

Unknown said...

I have #3!! Don't stop now, you're on a roll!! I started the 4th the other day, but I have so many other things to do I've been forcing myself to practice some restraint. It's hard!!

Just like Edwards, cool, marble chest... haha

Kat said...

I haven't gotten into them because I am already a bad enough parent. But I have heard many good things about them. Maybe someday...

Sarah said...

You are so good! I started reading the first book like 3 weeks ago and I am only on chapter 13.