Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

School Daze

It seems like forever since I have blogged. Part of it is that I have been trying to go to bed earlier so I'm not a zombie all day. That alone has cut down on my productivity. Another part of it is just that I have been busy with kids, Jayme, and housework.

The only big thing that has happened recently is that we found out that Carter starts school tomorrow! They have a 3K preschool program out here through the district at an early education center. Carter was on the waiting list and they called on Friday to tell us that he could start Monday (everyone else started last week). It was such a hard decision to make; he will be in school for the rest of his life, so do we really need to start him so early? But he is really excited about it and I think it will be great for him. I figure the 2 1/2 hours that he will be there 4 days a week is the time that he would usually just spend watching TV and just hanging out (my morning are incredibly unproductive). Also, I can now schedule Jayme's appointments for while he is at school and just have Samantha to deal with. So he starts tomorrow and I am sure that I am more nervous and scared than he is. Pictures to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe Carter is already going to school. Where does the time go?

Nicki said...

Wow. Good luck! We'll have to get together on Carter's "day off". What time is school? Call me about Wednesday..

Anonymous said...

Linda I love you...need I say more? I love your quotes on the side bar and am so glad my kids aren't the only ones who say things like wiener. I have a friend now and I have to really watch what I say around her, and she always looks appalled when my kids say things like fart, butt, you name it! I wish we still lived close to each other!