Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What happened?

My babies are growing up so fast!  I love seeing them grow and learn, but at the same time I kind of just want to keep them little forever. 

This little boy: DSCN0667 DSC_0471_edited-1  DSC_0465Is now in all day kindergarten and packs a lunch.  DSC_0500

This little girl:DSC_0836 Went to school for the first time yesterday.  DSC_0481 And climbed on the bus this morning without a second thought.  DSC_0501And this little one? rl_8684bw  Well he stood up today by himself and was pretty dang proud of himself.  DSC_0471Before I know it they will all be leaving for college and I will have no one to get excited about glorious morning muffins and movie nights anymore.  And I’m totally tearing up as I write this.  I need another baby.  Just one more, I promise.  

0 comments: