Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

How do they do it?

I’m not sure how it all works scientifically, but these 5 ingredients all come together into some seriously tasty cookies.  And super easy too!  I saw these on this blog this morning and made a mental note to try them sometime.  Then I heard that a friend was sick and I decided to make some soup for her.  I always feel like when I bring dinner I should bring dessert and voila – it was like a message from heaven or something.  I was meant to make these cookies today.  You probably are too. 

5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

by Leslie Sarna

  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • ½ cup milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips. When blended, mix in the chocolate chips. Using your fingers, form 1 1/2 inch balls (dough will be very wet and sticky- I used my 2 tsp. cookie scoop) and place onto an un-greased parchment lined cookie sheet. You don't want to make them too big because they do spread. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Let the cookies sit on the cookies sheet for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before letting cool on a wire rack. Makes around 2 dozen small cookies

0 comments: