Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Down by the Bay

Ok, it was down by the lake. Whatever.  Down by the bay sounds better.

Mike and I rarely go downtown.  I hate driving down there and Mike just hates leaving the house with 3 kids.  However, I can usually lure him out with promises of cheap, yummy food.  So I bought some coupons off Groupon.com for The Philly Way – this place is supposed to have amazing Phillies.  We thought they were just ok, but it got us downtown so we thought we would take a little stroll down the lake front.   And since I am still working on my photography skills, I documented it all for your viewing pleasure.  Or you can just skip to the next post.  It’s your call. 

Just showing some love:DSC_0157 DSC_0162 DSC_0165 Everyone knows that Milwaukee is famous for the cracks in the roads and sidewalks, but in the grass too?DSC_0180 For some reason, the kids think that clover and dandelions are my all-time favorite flowers.  I’ll take them for now, but once they get jobs, I’m expecting more.  DSC_0202 And well, sometimes this happens.  We’re not sure why, it just happens.  A lot.DSC_0209And we’re ok again.  DSC_0260 I think this picture pretty much sums up Ben’s feelings about life lately - “seriously?”DSC_0213 DSC_0220 And there we go again…DSC_0249And we’re good again.DSC_0233 I know I’m biased, but dang, he’s cute.  DSC_0239Come on over to the Brew City and you too can enjoy a walk down the lake front.  I make no guarantees on the number of meltdowns or cracks witnessed. 

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love all the new posts!!! Your kids are very darling. I love Sammy making eyes at the boy leading her pony. I laughed out loud!