Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just because I can

Make up posts about nothing but my kids, that is.   We went to the park a while back and I got some cute shots. 

This is Ben’s signature face.  All my kids have had one.  Carter would open his eyes really wide and flex his neck.  Samantha’s was more of a dirty look, because that’s just the kind of baby she was.  Ben crinkles up his nose and breathes really fast and hard through it.  DSC_0088 He has the greatest laugh, and I love how easily it comes.  He is such a happy baby!DSC_0095 I love this girl’s blue eyes.  She got them from her Grandma Jayme and I can’t get enough of them. DSC_0103 I don’t know what it is about this kid, but he has a really hard time just smiling naturally for the camera.  Such a spaz.  DSC_0113A cute spaz though.  DSC_0124

0 comments: