Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Too much TV?

A couple of weeks ago as I was brushing Carter's teeth, he stopped me and said "wait, I want to tell you something!" I am waiting for something great as he points to the toilet bowl cleaner on the back of the toilet (Mike's reminder to clean it) and says "that's Deep Reach. It cleans all the way down in the S bend and kills the germs." What?!? Then, today, he comes up to me and says "Mom, it's ok if messes happen, because Clorox disinfecting wipes clean them up!". Ok, I swear all he watches is Nick Jr and PBS. Just goes to show how much they really absorb from that TV. At least he is learning about cleaning products, not new toys!

3 comments:

Angie Lewis said...

Wow...you've got yourself a mini infomercial salesman...that's pretty funny!

Paulcf85 said...

you know i read this blog the mostly to see what crazy things this kid has said/done. he seriously is a strange kid, definetly a forster kid.

Sarah L. said...

I am still laughing so hard. that is sooooo funny. Carter is a character!!!!!