Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Job Hunting...

Along with everyone else, we here at the Chaplin home are experiencing a bit of a cash crunch with gas prices as well as grocery prices going up and up and up... Since that is pretty much all we buy, I have decided to get a job. This isn't a new thing, these past few months are actually the first that I haven't had at least a part-time job since I was 15. I kind of miss the adult interaction, and getting out of the house to do adult things. We also miss the paycheck :). Anyways, I had a job interview with Aurora Healthcare today for the health unit coordinator (that would be HUC for short). It's basically the unit secretary at the hospital. It sounds like a great job, evenings and weekends, and good pay. Can't go wrong there, right? I think the interview went well, she will pass along my info and then if someone at one of their hospitals wants me, they will call for a second interview. Keep your fingers crossed! If this falls through, I am looking at either serving or retail. Neither of which really excites me...

2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Good Luck!

Paulcf85 said...

yeah i hear you on that, i wish i could find something nice. something like what i have now but with better pay. but yeah good luck to you on that.