Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged Again!

TEN YEARS AGO: I was living at home, working my booty off at Brick Oven to save money to move out and pay for BYU. I had graduated a semester early from High School, so I was just working full time. Not a lot of fun. I should have had more fun.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Provo, UT
Orem, UT
Sussex, WI
Menomonee Falls, WI
Milwaukee, WI

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST: Long-term or short term?
Short term - Laundry (always), grocery shopping, dishes, organize the office/file the foot-high stack of papers on my floor, then there are a million house things to do (mostly paint).
Long-term - Move away from this arctic tundra that we currently reside on, get my Master's Degree, write a book, raise good kids, finish all my house projects.

I ENJOY: Cooking and reading are probably my favorite things. I get to cook a lot, but I really miss reading. I also love outdoorsy things, but I am starting to think that I may never get to go running, camping or swimming outside without dying of exposure.

THREE BAD HABITS:
Too much TV!
Snacking constantly.
Picking at my kids (see below).

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
I have been in 13 car accidents (most were very minor, 3 were totals, some were my fault, most weren't and it has been at least 5 years since my last one).
I am the 4th of 10 kids.
I am OCD when it comes to cleaning out holes - I can't stand boogers (of the nose or the eye variety), ear wax, or dirty belly buttons. I have had to back off with Carter, he fights back now, but poor Samantha gets picked at way too often.
I have a little crush on Detective Stabler from Law and Order SVU. I don't know if it's the tattoo or what, but I love him.
Speaking of tattoos, I have one on my lower back. Me and my sister got matching ones when I was young and stupid. It means "forever". Ironic, eh?

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD:
Waitress
Counselor at a girl's home
Counselor at an eating disorder center
Secretary/receptionist
Apartment Manager

I tag Christine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember driving you to the Social Security office, and you almost had a coronary! You then explained to me how many accidents you had been in, and that is why you are exceptionally nervous about driving. Very funny!

Christine Chaplin said...

Girl, I have been a lame-O blogger. This week, I promise I will get this done . . . maybe. ;-)