Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Things have improved since my last post. We all just needed some sleep (I am still waiting on mine, but that's another post). I do feel terrible after a day like that. Luckily for both of us, Carter is amazingly forgiving and resilient. He is a good kid.

Mike gets home in an hour, I am so excited! These little trips always give me a chance to miss him, which is a good thing every now and then. For our V-Day celebration we are going to go to Pump it Up (it's an indoor gym with a bunch of the huge blowup toys) for Carter and then we promised him that we would go out for a treat with the cash that Grandpa sent us, so we are going to go to Cold Stone. Things sure do change once you have kids! For Mike and I, I think we are going we are going to follow our friends Jonathan and Angie and go see Lion King next week sometime. I love the movie, so I hope the play is great. I have heard good things, so I don't think I will be let down.

I have to go get the house semi-clean so Mike will think that I did more than blog this past few days. Have a great day!

0 comments: