Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Star Wars

All I can say is it’s a good thing that we embrace nerdiness around here.  Yesterday there was a Star Wars thing going on at Discovery World down town.  I thought “it won’t be that big of  a deal, right?  How many people would really want to go see a bunch of grown-ups in costumes?”  Well, apparently Star Wars is a big deal and a lot of people would go to see people in costume.  A. Lot.  It was insanely busy.  But my little Star War loving Jedi loved it.  Never mind that he was too scared to pose with anyone but purple R2-D2.  And yes, he was wearing his Jedi robe and carrying a light saber.  One day, we will use these pictures as blackmail. I was laughing at with him all day.  DSC_1003 Sammy had no problem getting up close and personal with Chewy.  DSC_0997 And of all the characters Carter was scared of, he was most scared of these guys. DSC_0999 And this one is his favorite.  Boba Fett or Jengo Fett, I don’t remember which one he was. DSC_1001 All in all, a fun experience, but not one that I will be repeating any time soon.  The crowds were too much for me.  And Ben.  DSC_1004

0 comments: