Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Apple Picking, Take 2

Samantha had her first field trip today and I got to go with her as a chaperone.  There was a mix-up with the buses, so the rest of her class was late (we drove up separately).  I thought it would be a great opportunity to take some pictures.  There was a cute little pile of mini-hay bales by some crates of pumpkins I thought would be perfect.  As I was sitting Ben down a lady commented to her friend “oh look, she’s going to get some really cute pictures!”.  Well yes, in theory.  In reality, I got this:DSC_0856And this:DSC_0855And, well you get the picture.  DSC_0857DSC_0858 Family pictures next week should be a blast. 

She did have a great time picking more apples (we only got 6 each, which was a relief after just canning a bushel and a half) and just hanging out.  It was a nice day off for her.  And I did end up getting one good shot (out of the 15 that I took).

DSC_0882

0 comments: