Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Random Pictures

I finally got around to downloading my pictures, so I thought I would post some of them.

I went to Utah by myself a couple of weeks ago. Can I tell you how amazing it was traveling all by myself? I didn't get that nervous nauseous feeling on the way to the airport that I usually do. I slept and read on the plane and only had to carry my purse. I got through security without holding anyone up. You really take some things for granted. Never again.

Anyways, I went to hang out with my sister because she went into the MTC last month. We got almost all of the Forster girls together (we missed the ones who couldn't make it!) for some delicious Mexican food.

Me and my momma:
Quite possibly the most delicious sandwich in the world. Turkey, bacon and avocado on focaccia from Kneaders in Provo. If you haven't ever tried it, you haven't truly lived. Ok, so that's a little over the top, but seriously, I am talking heaven here. That's hand-pulled turkey. Amazing.
On another note, I need to stop taking pictures of unattainable food. I find them later and then can't stop thinking about it. Those nachos from my last Utah trip have been mocking me from Photoshop. This sandwich will haunt me until my next trip. And in making this post, I found my peanut butter cookies pictures. Now guess who will be thinking of nothing but peanut butter sandwich cookies?
This pregnant lady. That's who. I look exhausted here (I probably am), but I don't take many pregnant pictures. This is me at 6 months. Not too bad.

This was me at 9 months with Samantha. I don't have much further to go until I am that big again. Yikes! Luckily for me and my self esteem, I didn't have a digital camera when I was pregnant with Carter. No one needs to see that.
In another life, my kids were contortionists in a circus.
This one is Carter when he was about the same age. He still loves to get into boxes that look way too small. It's weird. We had a Memorial Day BBQ at a friend's house. My mom wanted a picture of Samantha in the dress she made - this is the best I got. Here you go mom: And this is just a cute one of my little man. Who loves to wear black socks with his shorts.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Eric and I would frequent Kneaders almost everyday in Utah. I miss that the most!

Sarah said...

Linda you look GREAT!

Sarah L. said...

I love the prego pics. You are way cute pregnant by the way. Your kids crack me up with their wedging skills:))

Christine Chaplin said...

I think Jon mentioned Jim would wear black socks with his shorts . . . while he'd film Jon surfing on the beach with his friends . . . with, like, no shirt on. LOL Fun!

January said...

Oh your kids are so cute! And you looked great for being 6 months along. Sorry I missed out on Mexican food while you were down here.