Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And todays project is...

Hooter Hiders! (aka nursing covers)

I actually made the striped one for myself a while ago, but I did the black one today for a friend. I like the black one so much though, that I may have to make another one for myself... I was amazed at how easy they were! Next on the list: diaper/wipes holders. It's ok, I know I have a problem. I am starting to think that I have a bit of an obsessive personality. I am pretty sure this will pass after a while. Mike hopes so anyways.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Burnetts said...

No way! did you follow a pattern? I've been meaning to make one of these since Luke was born...guess I'll have to try for the next kid :)

Linda said...

There are tutorials all over online. I modified mine a little following one that I had recieved when Samantha was born. I'll make you one for your next kid. If you do decide to make one, let me know and I can give you some tips. Where did you learn how to can meat?

Kristi said...

Oh Linda, where oh where do find the motivation. I can't even sew a straight line. If you lived closer I would have you teach me!

January said...

haha I am laughing so hard I love that you call them Hooter Hiders! that is priceless