Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My little pretties

This has been my latest project. I made these little scripture bags for my neice's baptism and for a late mother's day gift for my mom. I have to toot my own horn here, because I combined 3 different tutorials plus my own measurements to get the finished product. They are both identical, they are just reversible. They aren't perfect, but I would use one proudly. I just hope they like them!



Otherwise, I have just been busy with house stuff. That little ticker in the corner keeps me going. Before the baby comes I still need to put his room together, get out all the baby stuff, plus I want to get the stairway and the kitchen cabinets painted. Oh, and new countertops. Is that too much to ask? Throw in a few more sewing projects, house cleaning and some summer fun and I have a feeling that the next 73 days willbe gone before I know it. I get tired just thinking about it. Any chance I can push back his arrival another month or so without getting too big?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stewart Family said...

I am so impressed with all of your projects that you have been working on! It fills me with guilt to think of all the unfinished project that I have in my sewing drawer.

Christine Chaplin said...

Looking good girl! Can I put an order in for a couple baby bags? Call me!

Forster pack said...

Hey, where's mine? You go "Martha" or "Nancy" you choose. I am so impressed with all your sewing. Maybe I should move to WI so you can help me with my projects.