Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pooped.

I love working hard. I love feeling exhausted at the end of the day and truly having something to show for it. Today has definitely been one of those days. I weeded my gardens, put away laundry (which is a much bigger task than it should be), ripped out the old medicine cabinet in our bathroom and installed a new medicine cabinet and light fixture, and since I finally painted Samantha's dresser we were able to get the kids room all organized. I should add that Mike helped with all but the weeding and laundry, during which he finished the upstairs kitchen floor so all we need to do is grout. I am starting to feel like we may be done with the house sometime in the semi-near future. The deadline 14-15 weeks away has really helped light a fire under our butts. I am off to put my feet up and try to stay awake during a movie.

2 comments:

The Burnetts said...

ahhh...such a good feeling. Good for you! Now, do you want to make me some of those peanut butter delish cookies in your previous post?!

Kristi said...

OOH...amen to that last post. I remember how impressed I was with your baking skills when we lived in Utah. I didn't have the slightest clue as to what I was doing when Eric and I first got married!