Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's a boy!

Well, the doctor was out delivering a baby and so we had to reschedule for this afternoon, but we were able to get the ultrasound and it is a boy! I'm 3 for 3 now on guessing my kids' genders. It's like I'm a baby psychic or something. Now if I could just figure out everything after they come out...

Anyways, we are all super excited, especially Carter, who wants to name it Carlos. We will not be factoring in his opinion come naming time (not that Carlos is a bad name, but we have a brother and sister in law with a dog named Carlos). Everything else looked good, so in September we should have a healthy little boy!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! We're so excited for you and can't wait to meet little Carlos!

Kristi said...

Hey, that pattern sounds vaguely familiar. I'm so happy for you guys!

Jill said...

sweet! you are a psychic! did i spell that right? anyway, congrats!

Tamara said...

Another little Chaplin man! I can't wait to meet him!

Jessica said...

Yippy!! Super exciting! I can't wait to see who the little chaplin will look like, and to hold him..yay, I'm getting so excited.

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is super exciting and it will be nice for Carter to have a little brother.

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Hooray!! So excited for you. It is boy season! The world is in need of some good men I suppose. Love you and congrats!!!

January said...

congrats!!!!!! oh your kids are so cute I can't wait to met him.

Stewart Family said...

YAY!! That is so fun :o) Congratulations.