Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Like a Virgin


An eyebrow virgin that is. I got my eyebrows threaded yesterday for the first time and it was amazing! I can't believe that I have never had my eyebrows done before. They are nice and evenly shaped, no strays. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. You will never go back, I promise.
Yes, I know I have been absent from the blogging world forever and I will catch up later. Although you would think that I have a lot of spare time now that I don't have to worry about my eyebrows, somehow it hasn't worked out that way.

2 comments:

We are 3. said...

glad you like them!! I LOVE your christmas card... thanks!

January said...

ok threading? i have never heard of this? how long does it last? is it like waxing?? so many questions that i need answers to