Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cheese!

Chuck E. Cheese that is. Every year for Carter's birthday we ask what he wants to do and every year it is the same thing - Chuck E. Cheese. He loves this place. We went last night since his birthday is on Sunday and the kids had a fabulous time! I took my little camera because I didn't want to bring my big one in. Big mistake. After using my nicer camera the old one feels like a dinosaur (it was the first digital camera that we purchased). Anyway, that is my excuse for the lack of quality pictures.

Carter is a air hockey junkie. One day we will get a table for the basement.
This was a ride that simulates a roller coaster. Carter rode it for 20 minutes straight. I was a little worried that his brain would be scrambled after all the shaking! He seems alright this morning...
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Happy Birthday Carter! I can't believe how big Samantha looks. She was only a baby when we first met.