Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Progress!

We got 3 rooms painted today! I still have the trim to do and I need to clean up the lines between the ceiling and the walls, but I finally feel like we are getting somewhere. Up until now, all I have really been able to do is prep for paint--tape, put down drop cloths, that kind of stuff. This is a great sense of accomplishment. I love the color that we picked. We wanted something neutral, so it's brown, but it's a little bit darker and I think it will look great with the white trim. We still have so much more to do, and the walls are soaking up more paint than we thought, but over all, I am very happy. Our goal tomorrow is to do the trim (me) and tile the kitchen floor (Mike) before our new range gets here on Tuesday. I can't believe how fast this month is going. We are nowhere even close to being ready to move, so it looks like we will be moving the last weekend of the month instead of this weekend as we had planned. Who knows, that will probably change again. We do need to be out of our place by the end of the year, so at least we have a deadline.

Now I am going to ride this wave of ambitiousness and go prepare a talk for church in 2 weeks. Like I don't already have enough going on in my life. Can't a girl get a break?

0 comments: