Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

…And we’re back

And alive.  I know that it may not seem like it after my 4 month hiatus.  But in my defense, it’s been an eventful 4 months.  Due to this little boy in my belly,  3 of those months I spent nauseous and exhausted and so instead of blogging I just went to bed at 8.  Then when I started feeling better around Christmas time, I got sick – some mammoth cold that I couldn’t get over.  Once I finally beat that, I felt that it was time to finally get around to cleaning my house and getting some much needed projects out of the way.  On top of all that, waking up early for seminary is killing me.  I love my class, and I am learning sooooo much, but I am not a morning person and never will be.  So here I am, still tired, but getting back on the blogging wagon.  I’ve had some posts floating around in my brain for a while, so it will be nice to get those out.  And unfortunately, since this is my family journal/scrapbook, there will be much catching up.  I’ve got some serious motivation going on right now, so hopefully I’ll stick with it.  I’m not sure if it’s nesting, or just knowing that with 4 kids it is highly unlikely that I will accomplish anything else around the house for a very long time. But I have been getting a lot done, so here we go!

0 comments: