Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Why we don't leave the house

Ben is one month old now. I have taken all 3 kids out together one time by myself, to Ben's one month appointment the other day. When my sisters were out, we attempted to go grocery shopping with everyone. We were doing fine until Carter disappeared. We were at the Pick N' Save grand opening and so I thought he had headed out to get some more cookie samples somewhere. My sister was frantically searching for him and I was starting to get freaked out when I ran into someone from my ward. I said hi and explained that I couldn't find Carter anywhere. She replied "um, he's under your cart." And that is why we don't leave the house.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Hilarious. And scary!

Stewart Family said...

Oh man! I could see that happening to me!