Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finally!

This is what our upstairs bathroom looked like when we moved in.  Now imagine it with all of the dreamy blue tile ripped off and a large hole underneath the shower head.  That is what it looked like for the last 18 months or so.  DSC_0122 And this is what it looks like now! DSC_0305DSC_0308We have done a little bit here and there (we replaced the nasty toilet right after we moved in), but for some reason this project just kept getting pushed to the back burner.  DSC_0126For the last month or so, Mike has been hard at work while I haven’t had any projects going to distract him and he finished it!  You can’t really tell from the pictures, but the white on the walls is bead board.  It looks a lot better than I expected it to.  I may start sending people upstairs to use the bathroom from now on!DSC_0310 This is my favorite part.  We haven’t had a toilet paper holder in that bathroom since we moved in.  It is awesome not to have to search every time I need toilet paper.  It’s all in the little things, right?DSC_0306

3 comments:

We are 3. said...

It looks so good. Next time I come over, I am FOR SURE going upstairs to use the bathroom!

Manda L. said...

Love it!

January said...

Hey it looks like my half bath (wink wink) I love that we both used the beadboard - isnt it the best! Way to go Chaplin family for getting the project done with a new baby in the house