Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pictures of Ben

I have so many posts in the works, but just haven’t found the time to actually post them. I am slowly adjusting to life with 3 kids. It hasn’t been too bad, because Carter is in school 4 days a week for the morning. So I am able to go run errands with just Samantha and Ben. We will see how things go when Carter starts his fall break in two weeks.

Ben keeps me on my toes. One day he will take a 4 hour nap in the swing and so I can get things done around the house, the next he screams anytime I set him down and I don’t even get a shower. He does love his wrap though and sleeps like a dream in it. Overall he is a sweet little thing and I love snuggling him! The kids still are absolutely in love with him and are constantly hugging and kissing him, especially Samantha.

We had some pictures taken by a photographer friend of a friend who wanted to practice on newborns (you can see her work here). We just got them back the other day and they turned out so cute! I love the one where he is smiling and the one where you can see his back wrinkles. Such a cutie, I don’t know where he gets it, but he’s got it!

You can check out the pictures here (click on the picture to go to the album):

Ben's Newborns

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You're right, he's got it! What a handsome boy. I need to come steal some snuggles.

vanessa said...

Love the pics. How do I get her to do my kids? :)

January said...

I was wondering who did the photo for your announcements cause that was a great photo.