Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Two more

Handicapped Parking. Although pretty much everyone who goes to the hospital has it as well, so it does us no good at the one place we will actually be taking Carter anytime soon. Still, we have it. I can't bring myself to use it without him though. Dang conscience.

Less mess. He can only make a mess as far as he can throw, and that's not far. He's not making messes in the basement. Really, this one makes me kind of sad. I would trade the mess for a little boy who could play.

We are doing pretty good considering everything. Since we have been home it hasn't been too bad. He is definitely a little more cranky, partly because he isn't sleeping well at night, and partly because he is frustrated with his situation. My one complaint is that I am just tired all the time. I think I am still behind on sleep from the three nights at the hospital and with him not sleeping well, I just haven't had a chance to catch up. Hopefully this week I will be able to sneak in some naps.

I have been more than overwhelmed by all of the people who have called to offer their support, time and service. I couldn't be taken care of any better if I were close to real family. It is so comforting to really see the extended family that we have created out here and to see the genuine goodness in people. So thank you everyone!!!

0 comments: