Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I heart Kelty

Our poor torn tent has been sitting in our office partly as a reminder for Mike to call Kelty and partly because I am not ready to admit defeat with it. Every time I look at it I get a little bit sick, it's like getting a big scratch in your brand new car. Anyways, Mike finally called today and they are sending us a brand new tent!!! We just have to put the old one in the box with pre-paid shipping. How great is that? We will go invest in some heavy duty tent stakes and it will last forever like I originally thought it would. I don't think I have been so excited in a long time. Honestly, I don't even remember the last time I was this excited. Mike said it's probably been since he proposed. I don't know about that, but yeah, it does kind of feel the same. Thanks Morgan in customer service, you are the best!

4 comments:

Forster pack said...

I am so happy that you are getting a new tent. I was also sick about that. What troopers you are. Love that you stayed. Did you tell Kelty forget Mt. Everest test your tents in Wyoming. Call Daniel he will help with the tent pegs. Love you bunches.

Sarah L. said...

Congrats!!!!
sarah

Stewart Family said...

sweet! gotta love that!!

Forster pack said...

Jim Dobson from The Animal Planet is happy for you too. Maybe you could contact your "Crack Head" brother and he can help you get good tent stakes :)