Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just a little something

I have completely neglected my blog lately. I have been busy though! Carter is doing ok with the potty training. He will stay dry as long as he isn't wearing anything from the waist down. As soon as I put underwear or pull-ups on him he will pee. So, he has been walking around naked anytime we are home for the last 2 weeks. He is getting better though and I am hoping (and praying) that he will be able to wear underwear soon. I have seen enough naked boy bum to last 3 lifetimes.

Our vacation was fun, we survived the road trip, but I will post more about it when I download pictures. My SIL drove back with us (lucky her:)) and she will be here until Tuesday. It's been fun getting to know her better and she taught me how to make bolgogi and kim chi (she is half Korean). We also went to Germanfest (her other half is German). It was actually a bit disappointing - far less costumes than I expected. Boo. Again, probably more of that when I download pictures.

Mike is gone until Friday. He left this last Friday expecting to be back on Sunday with his mom, but she needs a procedure before she can come out so he changed his tickets to Friday. This is definitely the longest he has been gone and I am just hoping I don't go nuts. With Christine here for the next few days hopefully it won't be so bad.

Anyways, you can expect something good within the next week, but for now this is it. Sorry!

1 comments:

Christine Chaplin said...

Hey! The drive from DC wasn't so bad! Of course, I had the entire backseat to myself. ;-)