Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We may be crazy.

We are leaving tomorrow for the trip of a lifetime. Probably the last trip of our lifetime. No, really we leave tomorrow night for 3 days visiting family in Denver, 4 days camping with my family in Wyoming, and at least 4 days in the car. Just let me tell you, planning and packing for one trip is hard enough, doing it for 2 has about done me in. Plus, I hate leaving my house messy when we go places. I guess I don't want to be embarrassed when someone breaks in :). Anyways, I am not getting nearly enough done, and what I do get done, my kids undo. So, I need to get my butt in gear and finish everything up now that the kids are going to bed. It will probably be a few weeks until you hear from me again. Hopefully I won't lose my mind out on the Wyoming prairie - wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a long time! Have fun!!!!

Sarah L. said...

You can paint your laundry room floor too!!!I'm glad you like it
sarah