Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm a bad mom...

Carter tonight: (Smiling, after getting into my gum) "I'm a little turd." I guess I need to start watching what I say more.

This one doesn't make me a bad mom, it's just funny: I think that Carter may be the only 2 year old to know the words to "If you could hie to Kolob" and "Put your shoulder to the wheel". Mike picks the most random songs to sing to him at bedtime.

Speaking of bedtime, anyone out there have any advice on getting Samantha to sleep? Since she was born, she wouldn't sleep in her own bed for more than 15 minutes. I can get maybe 30-45 minutes out of her now, but as soon as she wakes up and sees that I'm not there, she starts screaming. I have tried crying it out, but she just won't give up! I want her out of our bed and into hers, but her and Carter share a room, so she has to be able to sleep more than 30 minutes on her own. I am completely clueless as to what I should do. As I am writing this, she is screaming in my bed because tried about 6 times over an hour to put her down once she was asleep and she woke up every time. Maybe I could hire someone to hold her while she sleeps? I hear royal nannies had people to do that in the old days... Any takers?

0 comments: